Thursday, January 6, 2011

Trying Something New

Recently I was speaking with my brother, Nathaniel.  I told him that I have the cutest baby in the world.  He told me that he could not agree with my statement because he did not have pictures of her.  Therefore, I am creating this blog so that the world will not be deprived of my child's beauty.  And yes, I seem to be one of those crazy parents that thinks their child is perfect, amazing, and a genius.

 Chloe was born October 29th.  We call her our little pumpkin.  She is three days old in this picture.

 Just getting cuter!  One month old at Thanksgiving.

 Two months old at Christmas.

In her blessing dress at the beginning of January. We are dang proud of ourselves because we found this dress at a thrift store for $3.  

3 comments:

  1. YIPEE! More pictures of Chloe! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is adorable! That's some wild hair. Thanks for sharing your pictures with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks for making a blog so we can see her! I can't wait to see her in person though perhaps in July???

    ReplyDelete